Thursday, March 21, 2013

Celebrity Crushes!

So I'm totally nerding out today and have decided to share with you my fictional boyfriends. Yes I'm a 25 year old not a tween, yes I realize this is delusional, and yes I know it's ridiculous. Do I care? Not one bit! Sometimes in life ya just gotta be a little silly!

  • My first celebrity boyfriend is Derek Morgan. Don't be jealous ladies! If I ever need to be rescued by an FBI agent please let it be him.
  • Five words: The. Boy. With. The. Bread. Peeta Mellark (aka Josh Hutcherson) is a definite boyfriend of mine. Real or Not Real? Who cares?
  • Nick Miller. He is grumpy. He is ridiculous. He is adorably loveable.
  • Jase Robertson. He may be married but he can still be a fictional boyfriend (even though he's a real person). I think he has the best sense of humor, I crack up listening to the things that come out of his mouth.
I'm sure I have many other fictional boyfriends, but these are definitely my top four. I have fan-girl crushes on them, definitely geeky! P.S. Isn't it supposed to be Spring? Why is it snowing outside?!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a celebrity crush but if I did your first two would be in my top 4 as well! lol

    ReplyDelete