Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wish List!

I had a job interview this week and if all goes well I hopefully will be getting a raise! Of course that's only going to happen if I get the job, but in the hopes of self-fulfilling prophecy I'm going to compile a wish list for what I would do with my raise!
  • Naturally I'm going to put my money to responsible use and start paying more towards the car payment I took on earlier this year.
  • Clearly I am also going to be putting money towards my student loans. I'd like to have that paid off before I'm 40...
  • I really want a nice camera. I'd love to be able to take some nice pictures on something other than my phone!
I got adobe photshop two years ago for Christmas but my mac (aka my baby) is 5 years old and not able to handle it thanks to all the faithful years of college homework. So in order for me to fully enjoy the camera that I want I also need a new computer so I can edit my gorgeous pictures I will be taking!
  • My other baby (iPhone 4) is on it's last leg. It's about 2 1/2 years old and getting progressively more and more stubborn when I want it to work.
 
It's fun to think about what I would do if I were blessed with this promotion, but in all honesty I'm just trying to stay positive amidst my nerves! I want the job, it's actually the entry level position I've been seeking for 3 years, so the nervousness about wanting to hear a yes is crazy! But even if I don't get the pomotion I want to stay positive and remember that I'm still blessed to have the position I have right now :)

1 comment: