Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My First Post!

I'm so excited to start my blog! Even in no one ever reads it I think this will be a great way to document my life. There are some big changes happening in my life right now, it's exciting, scary, and a definite roller coaster of emotions. Rather than go into all the gory details (at least until I have some things figured out) I am going to share some random thoughts.

  • It depresses me immensely that when I look at my Barnes and Noble account to buy new Nook books I find nothing but smut in the best sellers lists. What happened to books that don't center around torrid affairs?
  • I am ready for better weather. I bought some ADORABLE dresses (in smaller sizes I might add) and I am dying to wear them. I love dresses!
  • I have started a couch to 5K program with the intention of doing to color run. It looks like so much fun and I think it is going to be perfect motivation to actually do something I've dreamed of for so long but never actually done.
  • This is mine. I ordered it today and it will be coming to my home very soon. I cannot even begin to tell you how stinking excited I am about it. I have been wanting this bag for years and I finally broke down. O Coach, you know my weakness!
  • This is my friend Leo. He is my favorite Owl I own, and that's saying something because I have TONS. Isn't he just the cutest thing?
  • My parents are super busy right now with working in Springfield so I don't get to see them all that often. Mom is staying with me right now to help me transition with the changes going on and it is such a blessing. I adore them, they are the best parents I could ever imagine. I miss seeing them more often!
  • I have the best Sunday School class. We have such great discussions, wonderful people, and I have learned so much. I never thought I would find a class that fit me, I tried a couple different ones but nothing really seemed to be a good match for me. God truly answered a prayer when he brought this class to fruition.
  • I have been doing a lot of thinking and research on the food that I am eating. It is incredibly disturbing to see how bad we are treating the planet, all the disgusting chemicals in our food, and the horrendous way they treat animals. I have been attempting to live a mostly vegan lifestyle for a couple of weeks now, it's been pretty difficult though. I love my chocolate and cheese, and I especially enjoy some meat every now and then. It's been an adventure, but so far I feel good about it.
  • I love these shoes. Love them. Unfortunately I have never been able to wear heels without tripping or being miserable. Someday...
  • These shoes I may be able to wear. Not as cute as the ones with the major heel, but these look much more manageable. Be jealous that I can wear childrens shoes, cause that's what these are!
  • I am loving the Peter Pan collar right now. I think it is adorable. I definitely want to try it out and see if it looks as good on me as it does on other people.
I should probably end it there, my thoughts are getting progressively more random and pretty soon people are going to start wondering how my brain works since it jumps from subject to subject! I am definitely ADD when it comes to my line of thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I love your blog! Such a great way to express your thoughts and to have an outlet! I might copycat you and do one of my own at some point!
    Keri

    ReplyDelete