Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fashion!

I love clothes. Like a whole lot. I love to look at clothing, dream about buying it, and occasionally splurge on a clearance rack item. I have recently become obsessed with clothing that is more off beat than fashionable, )think Zooey Deschanel) and I'm not really sure when this happened. In college and high school I was a strict jeans and t-shirt gal, if I dressed up it was for a special occasion. Now I reserve t-shirts for working out, what a change!
  • I love this dress. The color is amazing, I love the waist and the neckline is really unique. It comes in soooo many colors too! It's from modcloth, my favorite window shopping website!

  • This dress would be absolutely adorable with a black shrug sweater or a lace tank underneath it to give it more modesty. I love the cut and the print, it's reminds me of mint chocolate chip!
  • I love that this dress is more modest. The length may be a bit short but it has everything a girl could ask for: a bow, flare, and a cute collar!

  • This dress reminds me so much of something that they would have worn in the movie "The Help." I looooooove it! And if you think the front is cute just wait till you see the back....

             Don't you love it?
  • This dress would be so cute to wear to the office. It's casual enough to not be overdressed but still cute. I love the cutouts at the top, and the color is definitely unique.

  • This is one of the most unique dresses I've ever seen. I think it would be great because the chevron pattern should make anyone look thinner (in theory). I think it's really cute and I love the color. So far all of these dresses have been from modcloth. I could spend hours on that site!

  • This dress is from Target and I love it! I also love that Target is really reasonable (if I'm in the mood to really splurge). I think horizontal stripes are generally not flattering, but this is one of those dresses that might look nice because of the color blocks and the design on the bust.

  • This is also from Targe and I think it is adorable. I love things with tons of colors in them, it gives so many options for shoes and jewelry. I think this would be really sweet, a great dress for a date or church. 

1 comment: