Friday, April 5, 2013

Finally Friday!


I am so glad it's Friday! The weekend is here and it is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL outside! I might go for a jog, have a picnic, sit outside and read a book, the possibilities are endless! I am also excited because a friend of mine and I are going out this evening. I get to dress nice and go out on the town and have a grand ol' time. Not sure what we are going to be doing just yet, but I'm looking forward to doing something new. I want to play some darts and maybe pool, it's been so long since I've been able to just hang out and do things like that.

I am excited to have my weigh in this tomorrow. I'm hoping to see some pounds lost, but I'll take inches too! I've been working so hard, I'm feeling so good about myself, I have more energy and I'm genuinely in a better mood. Still not getting the energy from the exercise but I sleep really well at night! 

I am missing my daddy. I feel like I haven't seen him in ages! He's so busy with his job that he doesn't ever get a chance to come home and visit. Hopefully one day he will be in Lexington around the time that I am taking lunch and we can visit for a little bit. That would be so nice!

I'm feeling extremely blessed for the friends that I have in my life right now. I used to be sad because I didn't have tons of friends, but now that I'm olde and more mature I am realizing that it's more about quality than quantity. I have some amazing people in my life, I count myself extremely lucky that I am able to have these people. I told Heather the other day that our friendship is proof that God loves us so much because friendships like ours don't come around very often. Keri and Scott are wonderful support systems for me and definitely know how to cheer me up, and I'm extremely happy to have them. I am so lucky to be able to spend so much time with Heather, working out and supporting one another, and it's wonderful for us to challenge one another. I can't even imagine my life without these people.


No comments:

Post a Comment