Wednesday, April 3, 2013

:)


It's a lovely Wednesday! The sun is shining, the weather is nice, we are halfway to the weekend and I'm listening to Phantom of the Opera, could it get any better? Maybe if there was chocolate... Easter came on Sunday and I had a lovely time. My mom came in to visit and we went to church where we listened to our wonderful Pastor preach a great sermon dissecting John 3:16.

One of my best friends also texted me last night with a forward from his mom and his grandmother's surprise birthday. It was so sweet! In the text his mom had send she said she wished I could come because GG loves me. So guess who is going to surprise little miss GG for her 75th birthday? Me! I'm excited about it, I haven't seen her in ages!

I am going to a new fitness class tonight. It looks intense! It's called Buti and I think I might pass out, but I want to give it a try! I have been working my butt off (literally) at boot camp, and I am so proud of the results! I'm still nervous to try on smaller sizes for fear that they wont fit yet, but I feel so much better!

I reread Redeeming Love yesterday. It is so AMAZING. Michael is quite possibly one of the best male characters I have ever read about. He is just dreamy! If you haven't read it yet you MUST get it immediately. It's just awesome. Today I am starting The Maze Runner. I've heard good things about it so we shall see how it is. I got it at Half Price Books for $5.00! That is even cheaper than buying it on my Nook! Along with Gabriel Brothers I have to say it's one of my favorite stores. I could spend hours in there! I just love the smell of books.

I want to spend all day outside today. Sitting on a blanket, reading a book and taking naps. Someone make it happen. K? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment