Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Maze Runner

So the book I was in the process of reading earlier was short enough that I was able to finish it today. Let me just say this book was a waste of time. Honestly I didn't enjoy it in the least! It was incredibly confusing, left you with a cliff hanger and left me scratching my head wondering why I wasted (thankfully just a few) hours of my life. I was interested in finding out how the trilogy ended, but that was easily done by googling it and reading summaries on Wikipedia. If the summaries of the final two books are any indication of what thy are truly like then I am etremely glad I didn't waste my money or time on them! Supposedly there is talk of making the books into movies, however I can't imagine anyone enjoying these books enough to spend millions on transforming them into motion pictures. I literally hated this book that much. It was awful. I don't usually have such polar reactions to books, I usually love books or find them ok, I rarely HATE a book. But this one I definitely hated. Thankfully it was only 5 dollars, I might even take it back to Half Price Books and beg for my money back because I wasted my time! Ok, I'm only kidding about that, but I definitely will be selling it back to them, no use keeping something I didn't enjoy and will never read again!

No comments:

Post a Comment