Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BEAUTIFUL!


It's halfway through the week! Yay! This weather is absolutely gorgeous, it makes it so hard to stay inside.  On the plus side though I only have to work a half day today because I have a doctor appointment. So at least I get to be out and about for a bit. I should have just taken the whole day, it would have been so nice to spend the day at Jacobson Park swinging on the playground while watching little kiddos run around.

I am excited about tonight. I am introducing a friend to BUTI tonight and I think she is going to love it. Last week so was much fun. It was exhausting and hard, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I am looking forward to this weekends so much. I took off Monday so it's a three day weekend which equals a four day work week and I get to visit with one of my bff's and his family. It will be nice to get out of Kentucky for a few days, go down to Music City and explore. I hope I get to hit up their discount book store and check out Urban Outfitters. And maybe a Coach outlet of course!

Sitting in my Doctors office right now and they have the most hideous mural on the wall. I know that sounds awful but it truly disturbs me! It's a bunch of women looking at their reflection in a mirror but there is one woman located directly in the middle and she is RED. Not a little red, I'm talking on fire, satan red. It makes no sense at all!

I am in the best mood today. This weather does wonders for everyone and a great night of sleep makes everything look better. I passed out so quickly after turning out the lights last night, it was bliss. Then I got to wake up (fairly) naturally this morning which is always bettter than having to hear the dreaded alarm go off.

I am missing my parents something awful! I hate that my dad has to work himself so hard! He loves it though so that is a real positive, and he does work harder than he probably has to, but that's why I respect him. He does everything he does 100%, he doesn't slack off at all.  If you are a gardener make sure you buy Bonnie Plants, and buy them from the Meijer, Walmart or Lowes in Lexington, Georgetown, Florence, or any of the providers in between Lex-Florence. Those are my Daddy's stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment